Our MatchMerge Data Exchange (MDE) uses standards-based formats for exchanging data, including Continuity of Care Document (CCD)-based formats, and HL7 Versions 2 and 3. MatchMerge translates among formats where appropriate.
HL7 Versions 2 and 3 are messaging formats that are meant for use in system-to-system communication. Documents, on the other hand, may transmit structured data system-to-system, but also may be stored in a repository/registry, or displayed in a browser.
|Vendor Name:||Software Partners LLC|
|Certified EHR Name:||MatchMerge|
|Certified EHR Version:||10.8|
|InfoGard Certification #:||IG-2526-14-0011|
|Certification Date:||March 13, 2014|
|Certification Criteria:||170.314(d)(1), §170.314(d)(5), §170.314(d)(6), §170.314(d)(8), §170.314(f)(1), §170.314(f)(2), §170.314(g)(4)|
|Clinical Quality Measures:||N/A|
|Additional SW Required:||Java 1.5 and any Java Application Server|
 The CMS EHR Certification ID (15 characters) may be obtained via the CHPL website for EHR products (or product combinations) that meet 100% of the CMS required criteria for Meaningful Use. Please refer to the CMS website: https://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/32_Attestation.asp#6.
- Human-readable Continuity of Care Document (CCD) and derived format that can be displayed in a browser
- Lowers cost. Bus model provides any-to-any data exchange.
- Responds to changes in workflow. Web service interfaces and document formats are easily accessed by simple, browser-based applications.
- Facilitates Personal Health Records (PHR) by providing any-to-any interfaces and document formats.
- Supports HL7 Version 2 legacy as well as document and HL7 Version 3 models
- Translates among data formats
- Supports HITSP and IHE standards
Options for data sharing formats include:
- A Clinical Document Architecture model based upon IHE’s Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) and Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
- HL7 Version 2
- A unifying web services interface based upon the Healthcare Services Specification Project (HSSP)
Our active contribution to Data Retrieval and Update standards:
Object Management Group (OMG):
- Retrieve, Locate and Update Service – Submitter (RLUS)
- Immunization Content Profile – coauthor (IC)
- Implementation Guide for Immunization Registries using HL7 Version 2.3.1 – workgroup cochair
Patient Care Coordination (PCC):