Our MatchMerge Immunization Registry allows public health organizations to have a complete solution capable of real-time HL7 bilateral data exchange with external systems. It includes all three components of our MatchMerge software (MPI, MDS, and MDE) and a web interface for viewing, managing and monitoring immunizations administered of a community.
- Receive Hl7 V2 VXU updates and send Hl7 messages to external systems
- Robust capability for > 1 Million patients
- Real-time HL7 bilateral data exchange using of MDE. Support for other methods
- Built-in Master Person Index (MPI)
- Tools for reports and managing external system connections
|Vendor Name:||Software Partners LLC|
|Certified EHR Name:||MatchMerge|
|Certified EHR Version:||10.8|
|InfoGard Certification #:||IG-2526-14-0011|
|Certification Date:||March 13, 2014|
|Certification Criteria:||170.314(d)(1), §170.314(d)(5), §170.314(d)(6), §170.314(d)(8), §170.314(f)(1), §170.314(f)(2), §170.314(g)(4)|
|Clinical Quality Measures:||N/A|
|Additional SW Required:||Java 1.5 and any Java Application Server|
 The CMS EHR Certification ID (15 characters) may be obtained via the CHPL website for EHR products (or product combinations) that meet 100% of the CMS required criteria for Meaningful Use. Please refer to the CMS website: https://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/32_Attestation.asp#6.